Health Policy Toolkit
untuk hubungan dengan sektor swasta
Health Policy Kit
The World Bank
Health Policy Toolkit, which offers health policy stakeholders and practitioners online access to a growing collection of information about policies and practices that can help enhance the contribution of the private sector to important health goals in developing countries.
The Toolkit includes links to key policy resources in a variety of formats.
- Module 1 : Fundamentals
This module discusses health systems, the policy cycle, public sector stewardship towards the private health sector, the importance of the private health sector, and policy mechanisms governments can use to better engage the private health sector.
- Health systems and the policy cycle;
- The concepts of stewardship and engagement;
- Actors involved in the private health sector;
- Why the private health sector matters and who uses it;
- Policy instruments to engage the private health sector.
- Module 2 : Assessment
This module helps stakeholders including policymakers, technical staff, businesses and financial institutions to understand how to better engage the public and private sectors through the results of an assessment process.
The reader will understand:
- Health systems frameworks for a health sector assessment
- The dimensions of a health sector assessment
- The dynamics of a private health sector assessment process
- Options for sources of secondary data
- The types of instruments which can be used for primary data collection
- Steps in the assessment process
- Module 3 : Engagement
This module focuses on engaging with the private health sector by designing, implementing, and evaluating a public private dialogue.
The reader will:
- Be able to define engagement, public private dialogue, and public-private partnership and understand the major policy instruments used to collaborate with the private health sector.
- Understand the stages of the policy cycle and how it relates to a public private dialogue.
- Know the essential elements to consider when designing and implementing a public-private dialogue project in health.
- Module 4 : capacity Development
This module provides policymakers and capacity builders with tools to better understand how to work with the private health sector.
The reader will :
- Review the concept of capacity development and how it relates to policy engagement and private health sector assessment;
- View a sample course agenda and training materials on strategies for strengthening private health policy to achieve health goals;
- Understand how to conduct a private health sector assessment;
- Gain exposure to policy instruments for engaging the private sector.